2017 Grasshopper 623T 48"
Call for Price
An ideal FrontMount™ solution for home or business use, the Model 623T offers the power, reliability and economical performance needed to get the job done.
- T-Drive™ hydrostatic transmission with tandem 12cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Turf tires
- Year-round implements including 48-inch (121.9 cm) rotary broom or snowthrower, 46-inch (116.8 cm) dethatcher or 40-inch (101.6 cm) AERA-vator™.
- Forward speeds up to 8.5 mph, with 6 mph reverse
- Low-profile Operator Protective Structure
- 23 hp Kohler Command Pro horizontal crankshaft gasoline engine
- 48- or 52-inch (121.9 cm) or (132.1 cm) DuraMax® decks
- Accepts Model 8F, Model 12F or Model 15 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Tire Size: 9x3.50x4 (flat proof)
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Wheel: Single Tail Wheel - 13x6.50x6, tubeless
- Brake: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Drive Tires: 20x10.00x8, turf tread
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, HydraSmooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Transmission: T-Drive™ hydrostatic transmission with tandem 12cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0-8.5 mph (0-13.7 kph) forward; 0-5.5 mph (0-8.8 kph) reverse.
- Trim System: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Deck: DuraMax 504566
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Low engine oil pressure and parking brake indicator lights, work lights, digital hour meter, ignition and push/pull PTO switches. Choke integrated with throttle lever.
- Lighting: Standard work lights
- Muffler: Ultra-quiet, industrial type
- Parking Brake: Compression
- Seat Suspension: AntiVibe PowerPlatform™ with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Spindle Assembly: Sentryô Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap.
- Spindle: (Housing) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Standard: Interlock System - Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Attachment Drive: Telescoping PTO shaft with two high-speed U-joints, Quik-D-Tatch® coupler and heavy-duty electric Mag Stop® blade clutch/brake.
- Blade Drive: Maintenance-free gearbox with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Weight: 1040 lbs. (471.7 kg) ; FrontMount Power Unit Only - 750 lbs. (340.2 kg) ; FrontMount Deck/Side Discharge - 290 lbs. (131.5 kg) ; Mulching Package - 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Wheelbase: 46.0 in. (116.8 cm)
- Width: (Deck, Side Discharge) 61.5 in. (156.2 cm) ; (Deck, Mulch) 49.5 in. (125.7 cm)
- Blade Length: (2) 18 in. (45.7 cm)(1) 15 in. (38.1 cm) ; 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck.
- Dimensions: Frontmount Power Unit Only (Width/Length) 47.0 in. (119.4 cm)/59.0 in. (149.9 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 43.5 in. (110.5 cm) ; (Seat Cushion) 26.0 in. (66.0 cm) ; (ROPS) 63 inches (160 cm)
- Length: (Deck in Mowing Position) 99.0 in. (251.5 cm) ; (Deck Raised-Flipped) 78.0 in. (198.2 cm)
- Cooling: Air
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement: 38.1 cu. in. (624 cc)
- Engine: Kohler Command
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 U.S. Gal. (15.14 l)
- Fuel: Gasoline - unleaded
- Horsepower: 23 hp
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Air Cleaner System: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted dual air cleaner with replaceable element
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Filtration: Integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency, fine-particle filter.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kohler Command
- 42.4 cu. in. (694 cc)
- T-Drive™ hydrostatic transmission with tandem 12cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir
- Wheel Size
- 20x10.00x8, turf tread
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 U.S. Gal. (15.14 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.