2017 Grasshopper 725DT 61"
Call for Price
Offering powerful performance for a wide range of grounds maintenance tasks, the Model 725DT provides the speed, durability and versatility you need for year-round profitability.
- 54.9 cu. in. (900 cc), 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota MaxTorque™ diesel engine.
- 61-inch (154.9 cm) DuraMax® deck
- Accepts Grasshopper's complete line of year-round implements.
- Accepts Model 8 or 8F, Model 12F and Model 15, Model 16FM or Model 25 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Bar tread, low-pressure, high-flotation tires.
- T6 hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted, with replaceable dual elements.
- Attachment Drive: Telescoping PTO shaft with two high-speed U-joints, Quik-D-Tatch® coupler and heavy-duty electric Mag Stop® blade clutch/brake.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Blades: (Tempered, alloy steel); (3) 21 in. (53.3 cm)
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. > heavier than 3 gauge) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles with 8-inch spindle flanges, with 6-bolt pattern and a triple-strength upper deck, over 1/2 inch thick in stress zones for superior strength. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts withstands the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Low engine oil pressure, alternator, temperature and parking brake warning lights, engine temperature and volt gauges, digital hour meter, work lights, ignition, glow plug and push/pull PTO switches.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Mulching System: 504569
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Other: Trimability (Outside of std. tire to left trim side)-8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Parking Brake: Disc parking brakes, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR), embroidered logo, iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Standard: Work Lights and Hour Meter
- Blade: Drive-Maintenance-free gearbox with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Size: DURAMAX®; 61"
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 74.5 in. (189.2 cm); (Mulch) 62.5 in. (158.8 cm)
- Dimensions: FrontMount PowerUnit Only (Width/Length) 50.0 in. (127.0 cm)/67.0 in. (170.2 cm) ; FrontMount Power Unit (Wheelbase) 51.5 in. (130.8 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 46.0 in. (116.8 cm); (Seat Cushion) 30.5 in. (77.5 cm); (ROPS) 69.0 in. (175.3 cm)
- Length: (Deck in Mowing Position) - 107.5 in. (273.0 cm) ; (Deck Raised - Flipped) - 91.0 in. (231.1 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) Sentryô Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion. ; (Housings) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter housing. Machined aluminum housing on 52- and 61-inch deck. Cast iron on 72-inch deck.
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1420 lbs. (644.1 kg) ; FrontMount Power Unit Only (uncrated) 1000 lbs. (453.6 kg) ; FrontMount Deck Only - Side Discharge (uncrated) 420 lbs. (190.5 kg) ; Mulching Package 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, HydraSmooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: AntiVibe PowerPlatform™ with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Wheels/Tires: (Drive Wheels) 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation; (Wide Stance Single Fork Tail Wheel) 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless (2); (Deck Tires) 9x3.50x4 (flat proof)
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 54.9 cu. in. (900 cc)
- Engine: Kubota, MaxTorque™
- Fuel Capacity: 8 U.S. Gal (30.28 l)
- Fuel Type: Diesel - No. 2
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Filtration: Integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency, fine-particle
- Horsepower: 25 hp
- Ignition: Breakerless, diesel quick heat glow plug
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 10.0 mph (0 - 16.1 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Transmission: T6 hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota, MaxTorque™
- 54.8 cu. in. (898 cc)
- T6 hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 U.S. Gal (30.28 L)
- Deck Size
- 61 in.