2017 Grasshopper 729T 72"
Call for Price
Designed for speed and durability, the liquid-cooled Model 729T delivers powerful performance to easily master a wide range of grounds maintenance tasks in record time.
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Other: Trimability (Outside of std. tire to left trim side) - 13.75 in. (34.9 cm)
- Parking Brake: Disc parking brakes, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR), embroidered logo, iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Standard: Work Lights and Hour Meter
- Mulching System: #504571
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted, with replaceable dual elements.
- Attachment Drive: Telescoping PTO shaft with two high-speed U-joints, Quik-D-Tatch® coupler and heavy-duty electric Mag Stop® blade clutch/brake.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Tubular 2.25 in. x 4 in. boxed members with 0.25 in. gussets. Formed double thickness hardened steel (0.269 in. ñ?7.6% thicker than 0.25 in. (6.35 mm)) truss spindle plane and (3) Sentry™ spindles and a triple-strength upper deck, 1/2 inch thick in stress zones. Geometrically engineered design with 7 gauge skirts to withstand the brunt of commercial mowing.
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Low engine oil pressure, alternator, temperature and parking brake warning lights, engine temperature and volt gauges, digital hour meter, work lights, ignition and push/pull PTO switches. Choke integrated with throttle lever.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 10.0 mph (0 - 16.1 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Transmission: T6® hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16 cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors. AntiVibe Power Platform® reduces vibration for the operator.
- Horsepower: 29 hp
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Spindles: (Assemblies) Sentryô Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion. ; (Housings) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter housing. Machined aluminum housing on 52- and 61-inch deck. Cast iron on 72-inch deck.
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1545 lbs. (700.8 kg) ; FrontMount Power Unit Only (uncrated) 1000 lbs. (453.6 kg) ; FrontMount Deck Only - Side Discharge (uncrated) 545 lbs. (247.2 kg) ; Mulching Package 44 lbs. (20.0 kg)
- Blade: (Tempered, alloy steel); (3) 25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Blade: Drive-Maintenance-free gearbox with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Size: DURAMAX®; 52"
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 85.5 in. (227.3 cm); (Mulch) 73.5 in.* (186.7 cm)
- Dimensions: FrontMount PowerUnit Only (Width/Length) 50.0 in. (127.0 cm)/65.0 in. (165.1 cm) ; FrontMount Power Unit (Wheelbase) 49.5 in. (125.7 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 46.0 in. (116.8 cm); (Seat Cushion) 30.5 in. (77.5 cm); (ROPS) 69.0 in. (175.3 cm)
- Length: 117.5 in. (298.5 cm); (Deck Raised - Flipped) 104.0 in. (264.2 cm)
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- Engine: Kubota, MaxTorque™
- Fuel Capacity: 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable, HydraSmooth™, dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: AntiVibe PowerPlatform™ with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels. Seat is pivot point.
- Wheels/Tires: (Drive Wheels) 22x11.00x10 bar tread, high flotation; (Wide Stance Single Fork Tail Wheel) 13x6.50x6 rib tread, tubeless (2); (Deck Tires) 13x6.50x6 rib tread, pneumatic, 4-ply rated
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- T6® hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16cc Parker Hannifin pumps-in-reservoir, in-line CoolFan™ for cooling efficiency and long service intervals, design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc), 3-cylinder , liquid-cooled Kubota gasoline engine.
- Accepts Grasshopper's complete line of year-round implements.
- Accepts Model 8F, Model 12F and Model 15, Model 16FM or Model 25 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Bar tread, low-pressure, high-flotation tires.
- Filtration: Integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency, fine-particle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota, MaxTorque™
- 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- T6® hydrostatic transmission with tandem 16 cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.2 U.S. Gal. (27.3 L)
- Deck Size
- 72 in.