2017 Kubota KX057-4 Compact with Angle Blade
Call for Price
KX057-4 Compact with Angle Blade
- Kubota V2607-DI Engine: The KX057-4 is powered by Kubota's impressive 49.5 HP direct injection engine. Engineered with the power to maximize digging and lifting performance, it also delivers minimized noise, vibration and fuel consumption.
- Hydraulic Angle Blade (Option): Save time and work more efficiently. With a simple movement of a rocker switch on top of the dozer lever, the hydraulic angle blade can be angled to the right or left to push soil to the side as the machine moves forward, eliminating the need for repetitive repositioning at right angles when backfilling trenches.
- Auxiliary Circuit 1 (Standard Equipment): Controlled by the right-hand joystick, AUX1 supplies 19.8 gpm to operate attachments requiring hydraulic flow, like a breaker, thumb, or tilt bucket.
- AUX1 Diverter Valve: With the AUX1 diverter valve, the AUX oil supply can be changed without having to remove the thumb pipeline when the operator wants to use a hydraulic attachment.
- Auxiliary Circuit 2 (Optional): With AUX2 installed the left-hand joystick supplies 19.8 gpm to operate attachments like a breaker, auger or tilt bucket. The right-hand joystick supplies 9.8 gpm to operate the hydraulic thumb.
- Adjustable Maximum Oil Flow Control: The maximum oil flow settings of both circuits are conveniently adjustable from the digital panel. No additional tools or complex manual adjusting procedures are necessary. You can even program up to five oil flow rates corresponding to specific attachments into memory on the digital panel.
- Stronger Bucket and Arm Breakout Force: The KX057-4 delivers an impressive bucket digging force of 11,177 lbs. Its powerful and well-balanced arm and bucket allow the operator to dig faster and more efficiently even in the toughest conditions.
- Wider, More Comfortable Cabin: The KX057-4 features a much wider door and ample foot space, making it a breeze to get on and off the excavator.
- Two Speed Travel: Placing the 2-speed travel switch on the dozer lever gives you more foot space, plus dozing operations can be done faster and easier.
- Auto Shift: Downshifting under load, the auto-shift system returns to high speed automatically, providing smoother turns and dozer work.
- Wider Working Range: A wide and powerful reach coupled with outstanding stability makes it possible to undertake a wider range of operations. The wide and powerful reach coupled with outstanding stability significantly reduces the need to shift position. The greater digging height means that operations- even from an elevated position- are handled with impressive efficiency.
- 3-pump Load Sensing System: Kubota's improved 3-pump load sensing hydraulic system ensures smoother operation, regardless of load size. It allows hydraulic oil to flow according to the specific range of the operator's lever motion. The result is greater fuel economy and smoother travelling.
- 5 Lower Track Rollers: Travelling noise and vibration are reduced thanks to five lower track rollers. That helps reduce operator fatigue by the end of a long day.
- Powerful Air Conditioning: The overall air circulation in the cab has been improved, thanks to a stronger cooling/heating unit and the positioning of six vents around the operator to offer better all-round comfort.
- Thumb Bracket and Relief Valve as Standard: The hydraulic thumb makes short work of a variety of loading and material handling jobs. The factory installed mount brackets and hydraulics significantly reduce the time needed to mount accessories.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Kubota's high-back suspension seat has been designed for maximum operator comfort and to minimize fatigue during extended machine operation. The deluxe reclining seat offers weight compensation, firm adjustable wrist support and retractable seat belts.
- ROPS/OPG (Top Guard) Canopy and Cabin: The OSHA-certified ROPS/OPG (Top Guard) canopy and cabin provide protection in the event of accidental rollovers and falling objects.
- Type of tracks: Rubber / Steel
- Model: Kubota V2607-CR-E4
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 47.6 (35.5) / 2200
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 45.2 (33.7) / 2200
- Displacement cu. in. (cc): 159.6 (2615)
- Overall length ft. in. (mm): 18 ft. 1.3 in. (5520)
- Overall height ft. in. (mm): 8 ft. 4.4 in. ( 2550)
- Overall width ft. in. (mm): 6 ft. 5.2 in.(1960)
- Min. ground clearance in. (mm): 1 ft. 0.2 in.(310)
- Pump capacity gpm (L/min.): 14.8 (56.1) Variable x 2 / 9.8 (37.0) Gear x 1
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow (AUX1/AUX2) gpm (L/min.): 19.8 (75) / 9.8 (37)
- Max. breakout force Bucket / Arm lb. (kgf): 11177 (5070) / 5644 (2560)
- Travel speed Low / High mph (km/h): 1.8 / 3.1 (2.8 / 4.9)
- Max. traction force Low speed lb. (kgf): 14480 (6567)
- Tumbler distance ft. in. (mm): 6 ft. 6.3 in. (1990)
- Crawler length ft. in. (mm): 8 ft. 2.4 in. (2500)
- Shoe width Rubber/Steel in. (mm): 1 ft. 3.7 in. (400)
- Ground contact pressure Rubber (Canopy/Cab) psi (kgf/cm2): 4.69 (0.330) / 4.78 (0.336)
- Ground contact pressure Steel (Canopy/Cab) psi (kgf/cm2): 4.78 (0.336) / 4.85 (0.341)
- Unit swing speed rpm: 9.3
- Boom swing angle Left/Right deg.: 70 / 55
- Width ft. in. (mm): 6 ft. 5.2 in.(1960)
- Height ft. in. (mm): 1 ft. 4.7 in. (425)
- Max. lift above ground in. (mm): 20.0 in. (510)
- Max. drop below ground in. (mm): 18.3 in. (465)
- Angle Left/Right deg.: 25
Capacities and Weight
- Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) gal. (L): 11.9 (45) / 20.9 (79)
- Fuel reservoir gal. (L): 19.8 (75)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.) Rubber (Canopy/Cab) lb. (kgf): 12620 (5723) / 12820 (5814)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.) Steel (Canopy/Cab) lb. (kgf): 12840 (5825) / 13040 (5915)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 47.6 hp (35.5 kW); Net: 45.2 hp (33.7 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 19.8 gal. (75 L)
- 18 ft. 1.3 in. (5520 mm)
- 6 ft. 5.2 in. (1960 mm)
- 8 ft. 4.4 in. (2550 mm)
- Canopy: 12620 lb. (5723 kg) with rubber tracks; 12840 lb. (5825 kg) with steel tracks; Cab: 12820 lb. (5814 kg) with rubber tracks; 13040 lb. (5915 kg) with steel tracks
- Hydraulic System
- Pump capacity: 14.8 gpm (56.1 Lpm) Variable x 2; 9.8 gpm (37.0 Lpm) Gear x 1
- Boom Swing
- Left: 70 deg.; Right: 55 deg.
- Max Dig Depth
- 12 ft. 8.2 in. (3865 mm)
- Max Dump Height
- 13 ft. 8.6 in. (4180 mm)
- Max Reach
- 20 ft. 5.7 in. (6240 mm)
- 1.8/3.1 mph (2.8/4.9 km/h)