2017 Land Pride LR3796
Call for Price
The new LR37 Series Landscape Rakes are available in 84" and 96" widths with five position angling up to 30 degrees. Manual offset is 26" and the rake height is 16.5". The LR3784 features 42 replaceable rake teeth and the LR3796 has 48; teeth spacing is 2" centers. The LR37 is designed for tractors 30 to 80 HP with Cat. 1 or 2 hitch and is also quick-hitch compatible.
- 84" & 96" Working Widths: Covers tire tracks and allows user to cover large areas in less time.
- 35-80 Tractor HP Range: Fits many tractors with a Cat. l or Cat. ll 3-point hitch.
- Quick Hitch Compatible: Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch for a quick and easy one person hook-up.
- Retractable Parking Stand: Keeps frame off the ground and makes hook-up easier.
- 2 1/2" Pivot Shaft: Heavy-duty shaft. Heaviest in its class.
- 16 1/2" Rake Height: Can move a great deal of material.
- Rake Teeth Support Channel: Design with channel support. This design supports the rake teeth better than competitor models. Prevents teeth entanglement and keeps attachment hardware from working loose.
- 5/16" x 1" High-Carbon Spring Steel Teeth: Sized to eliminate premature bending and tooth breakage. Constructed of materials that have “memory” to spring back to shape.
- Individual Replaceable Teeth: Makes replacing a damaged tooth quick and easy without removing all of the teeth.
- Rake Angle 5 Positions: Versatility in operation. Vary how much material to move.
- Rake Offset 7 Positions: Versatility in operation. Allows the unit to work closer to objects on the side the rake is of set towards.
- Dual Gauge Wheels (Accessory): Gives operator better depth control. Wide & narrow wheels available.
- Flip-Down Grader Blade with End Plates (Accessory): Enables the rake to perform light blading duties for moving and leveling dirt as well as other materials. Grader blade can be flipped up when not in use.
- Rear Blade Attachment (Accessory): The rake assembly can be removed from the main frame and a Rear Blade attached to give the Land Pride Rake versatility.
- Hydraulic Angling (Accessory): Allows operator to change rake angle from the tractor seat.
- Rake Width: 96"
- Approximate Weight (lbs.): 514
- Number of Teeth: 48
- Horsepower Rating: 35-80
- Hitch Category: Cat. I & ll Combination (Quick Hitch Compatible)
- Pivot Shaft Diameter: 2 1/2"
- Rake Height: 16 1/2"
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Individual Replaceable Teeth: Standard
- Teeth Size: 5/16" x 1" Wide
- Teeth Spacing: 2" Centers
- Teeth Material: High-Carbon, Spring Steel
- Rake Angle Standard (Manually): 5 Positions, Maximum 30° Right or Left in 15° Increments
- Rake Angle Hydraulically: Any Degree up to 45°
- Rake Offset Manually: 7 Positions, Maximum 45° Right or Left in 15° Increments
- Dual Gauge Wheels* (Accessory): Dual Narrow Width Wheels 13" x 4" x 6" or Dual Wide Width Wheels 13" x 6.5" x 6"
- Flip-Down Grader Blade (Accessory): Flip-Down, Self-Supporting Grader Blade with Blade-up Locking Handles and Locking Pins
- Rear Blade Attachment (Accessory): Available in 72", 84" & 96" Working Widths
- Working Width
- 96 in.
- Recommended HP
- 35-80 hp
- 514 lb.