2017 Land Pride RB3796
Call for Price
The Land Pride RB37 Series Rear Blades with 3-Way Positions (blade angle, blade tilt, and blade offset) are built tough from the ground up for leveling, finish grading, and backfilling applications at feedlots, outdoor arenas, building sites, nurseries, and maintenance operations on farms, ranches, or home owner lanes, and roadways. They are excellent for snow removal in pulling or push-blade mode. Their offset and tilt capability make them an excellent choice for construction and maintenance of drainage ditches, waterways, soil contours, and silage pit operations.
The RB37 offers 7 forward blade angles, 3 reverse blade angles, 5 blade tilt angles, and offset 26" left or right to cover either tractor tire track and to work next to retaining walls, abutments, and curbing. The folding parking stand accommodates tractor hook-up, unhooking, and storage. Available options and accessories include hydraulic angling and skid shoes.
- Blade angles left and right manually up to 45 degrees in forward position and 30 degrees in reverse position (7 Forward positions in 15 degree increments and 3 reverse positions in 30 degree increments): Many angles for diverse jobs and results.
- Blade offsets left or right up to 26": Manually rotate main frame in 15° increments up to 45 degrees to cover either tractor tire and to allow operators to work next to retaining walls, abutments, and curbing.
- Blade tilts up or down up to 30 degrees (5 positions: Center, 2 clockwise, and 2 counterclockwise): Allows operator to do simple tasks such as putting a crown in the middle of a road to making V-type ditches.
- 17" High Moldboard: Rolled moldboard allows material to flow easily, which means less drag, less HP.
- 17" High moldboard for excellent capacity: Reversible cutting edge for twice the life.
- Parking stand: Store unit with front of hitch off the ground, allows for easier hook-up.
- Skid shoes (optional): Help protect from hitting low obstructions by keeping the cutting edge off the ground. Set skid shoes to clear obstructions like manhole covers and street cracks.
- Blade Width: 95 1/2 in.
- Approximate Weight: 665 lb.
- Horsepower Rating: 35-80 hp
- Moldboard Height: 17 in.
- Moldboard Thickness: 5/16 in.
- Reinforced Blade: Yes
- Hitch Type: Cat. I & ll Combination (Quick Hitch Adaptable)
- Blade Angle: Standard (Manually): 7 Forward positions up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise; 3 Reverse positions up to 30 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise
- Blade Angle: Hydraulically: Any deg. up to 45 deg. forward and 30 deg. in reverse.
- Blade Offset: Maximum 26 in. left or right in 15 deg. increments
- Blade Tilt: 7 Positions; Maximum 22.5 deg. up and 22.5 deg. down in 7 1/2° increments
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. Heat treated, Replaceable & Reversible (Double bevel)
- Parking Stand: Folding
- Accessories: Hydraulic Blade Angling, Skid Shoes, and End Plates
- Cutting Width
- 95 1/2 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Overall Blade Height
- 38 1/4 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 17 in.
- Blade Angling
- Standard: 7 Forward positions up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise, 3 Reverse positions up to 30 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise; Hydraulic: Any deg. up to 45 deg. forward and 30 deg. in reverse.
- 665 lb.