2017 Land Pride RBT3584
Call for Price
The RBT35 Series Blades are an excellent choice for leveling, finish grading, and backfilling applications at large feedlots, outdoor arenas, construction sites, nurseries, and maintenance operations on farms, ranches, or homeowner lanes or roadways. They are excellent for snow removal in the pulling or the push-blade mode. Their hydraulic or manual angle, offset, and tilt capability make them ideal for construction and maintenance of drainage ditches, waterways, and soil contours. They are also very effective in maintaining silage pit operations.
- Cat. 1 or 2: Fits wide variety of tractors.
- 3-Way Blade: Tilt, angle and offset features available hydraulically or manually.
- Blade angles left and right up to 40 degrees manually and up to 50 degrees hydraulically in either direction: (9 positions manually: Center, 4 clockwise and 4 counterclockwise in 10 degree increments) (Hydraulically: Any degree up to 50 degrees) Allows the operator to set the blade at the angle of his choice up to 40 degrees to complete the job with satisfactory results.
- Blade offsets left and right up to 30”: (9 positions manually: Center, 4 positions left and 4 positions right) (Hydraulically: Any position up to 30”) Allows the operator to position the end of the moldboard beyond tractor tire and close to solid obstacles such as fences, buildings and abutments.
- Blade tilts up and down up to 20 degrees: Allows the operator to do simple tasks such as putting a crown in the middle of a road to making V-type ditches of various sizes.
- Fully welded main frame (Tubular construction): Fully welded adds overall strength and rigidity to blade frame.
- Heavy-duty pivot assembly with 3” solid steel kingpin: 3/4” Plate steel turntable and 3” kingpin for handling the high amount of torque that can be transferred to this area.
- Formed 17 inch Moldboard: Precisely formed moldboard rolls dirt and debris with ease.
- 5/16” Moldboard thickness with box reinforcement: Thick material with fully welded box reinforcement creates a strong moldboard.
- Reversible cutting edge: Get twice the wear from the cutting edge by flipping it over.
- Retractable parking stand: Able to store the unit with the frame off the ground, also aids in attaching to tractor.
- Skid shoes (optional): Skid shoes help protect from hitting low obstructions by keeping the moldboard off the ground.
- End plates (optional): End plates hold material in and allows it to be moved.
- Cushion valve (optional): Helps protect the moldboard and cylinders in the event an obstruction is hit by allowing hydraulic fluid to bypass the cushion valve and flow back towards the tractor.
- Blade Width: 84 in.
- Approx. Weight: 709 lbs.
- Max. Engine HP: 80 HP - 2 Wheel Drive, 65 HP - 4 Wheel Drive
- Maximum G.V.W.: 9500 lbs.
- Hitch Type: Cat. 1 & 2 Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch
- Blade Angle Manual Linkage: With blade facing forward or reversed - Up to 40° in 10° increments clockwise and counterclockwise
- Blade Angle Hydraulic Cylinder: With blade facing forward or reversed - Up to 50 degrees clockwise and counterclockwise
- Angle Cylinder: 3 1/2 in. x 14 in. x 1 1/4 in.
- Blade Offset Manual Linkage: Up to 30 inches left and right in 9 positions (Center, 4 left and 4 right)
- Blade Offset Hydraulic Cylinder: Up to 30 inches left and right
- Offset Cylinder: 3 1/2 in. x 14 in. x 1 1/4 in.
- Blade Tilt Manual Ratchet Jack: Maximum 20° up and 20° down with blade facing forward or reversed
- Blade Tilt Hydraulic Cylinder: Maximum 20° up and 20° down with blade facing forward or reversed
- Tilt Cylinder: 2 in. x 6 in. x 1 1/4 in.
- Moldboard King Pin: 3 in. diameter
- Moldboard Height: 17 in. tall
- Moldboard Thickness: 5/16 in. reinforced, 3/16 in. tapered reinforcement channel
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. Heat treated, Replaceable & Reversible (Double bevel)
- Main Frame Construction: Fully Welded Tubular Construction
- Parking Stand: Retractable
- Accessories: Manual or Hydraulic Single Gauge Wheel, Skid Shoes, End Plates, Hydraulic Selector Valve and Cushion Valve
- Cutting Width
- 84 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 17 in.
- Blade Angling
- Manual Linkage: Up to 40 deg. in 10 deg. increments, left and right; Hydraulic: Up to 50 deg. left and right
- 709 lb.