2017 Land Pride RCFM3610 Semi-Mount
Call for Price
Building on the success of the RCR35 Series, Land Pride is proud to offer the RCF3610 dual-spindle rotary cutter – an updated, flat-top version of the original RCR35. With larger gear boxes, larger cutting capacity, and a deeper deck, the RCF3610 is the ideal dual-spindle cutter for narrow areas in pastures, along roadsides, or in tree groves.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 540 or 1000 RPM: Fits wider variety of tractors.
- High Gearbox HP rating: Gearboxes are built rugged. See Specifications for actual Gearbox HP ratings.
- 5 Yr. limited gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- 3 Gearboxes: Allows equal torque to be spread to left and right gearbox.
- Splined rubber flex-couplers between the center and outboard gearboxes: Protects the driveline and gearboxes from hard objects in the blade path.
- Pull-type unit Constant velocity driveline U-Joint option (RCF3610 only): Reduces chatter and extends life of U-joint during turns.
- Slip-clutch protection on main driveline: Slip-clutch is more convenient than shear-bolt, protects gearbox against sudden impact.
- 8'- Cat. 1 & 2 or 10'- Cat. 2 & 3 3-Point & Semi-mount Hitches or Pull-type Hitch: Fits a wide range of tractors. Semi-mount and Pull-type fit older tractors without a top link and smaller tractors without enough lift capacity.
- 10 Gauge deck, fully welded: Fully welded deck adds rigidity.
- 1/4" Thick sidewalls: Protects sidewalls from thrown objects.
- Round back design: Allows for cleaner and efficient discharge of material, helps eliminate damage to rear corners by not sticking out.
- Pull-type w/dual leveling rods: Dual leveling rods eliminate deck twisting when going over uneven terrain.
- Chain or rubber guard option: Reduces flying debris.
- Full length skids with replaceable shoes: Adds reinforcement to side panels. Replaceable shoes allow for change before wearing through to weld-on piece.
- Splined blade hub: Splined blade hub offers tight non-slipping attachment to output shaft.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft.
- 1" x 5" Blade bar: Heavy-duty blade bar adds support to stump jumper as well as gearbox output shaft.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated blades: Heat-treated blades last longer than non-heat-treated blades.
- 3" Diameter cutting capacity: Aids in cutting brush.
- High blade tip speed: Means cleaner cutting.
- Laminated tires: Laminated tires can handle almost any condition and don’t go flat.
- Quick-Hitch adaptable: 3-point and semi-mount are Quick-hitch adaptable.
- Paint Options: Choice of red, orange, green, or tan to match popular tractor lines.
- Machine Weight with Front & Rear Rubber Guards: 2,270 lb. (also includes Hydraulic Cylinder & 21 in. Wheels)
- Hitch: Category 2 & 3, Quick Hitch Adaptable
- Parking Jack: Parking Jack on Tongue of Pull Type Cutter
- Cutting Width: 10 ft. -0 in.
- Overall Width: 10 ft. - 6 1/2 in.
- Overall Length: 10 ft. - 2 in.
- Deck Height: 13 in.
- Cutting Height: 2 in. - 12 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 3 in.
- Tractor H.P. Rating (PTO): 50 - 130
- Gearbox Rating H.P.: T-Box - 210 hp, Outboard 205 hp
- Gearbox: 1000 rpm PTO Driven Gearbox, Cast Iron Housing, Beveled Gears
- Gearbox Input/ Output Shaft Size: Input Shaft = 1 3/4 in. - 20 Spline, Output Shaft = 2 3/8 in. Dia.
- Gearbox Lubrication: 80-90W EP Gear Lube
- Gearbox Oil Capacity End Boxes: Omni = 5.5 Pints or Comer = 10 Pints
- Gearbox Oil Capacity T-Box: Comer = 4.5 Pints
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 gauge
- Deck Side Skirt Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Skids: Replaceable
- Stump Jumper: 2 ea. - 3/16 in. Round Pan
- Blades (4): 1/2 in. x 4 in. Heat Treated Free-Swinging Suction Blades
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with Harden Flat Washer and Lock Nut
- Blade Tip Speed: 1000 rpm 17,400 fpm
- Driveline: ASAE Cat 4
- Driveline Protection: 1000 rpm - 2 plate Slip Clutch, Rubber Flex Coupler to Wing Boxes
- Tailwheel Option: 2 Tires: 4 in. x 8 in. x 15 1/4 in. Caster Laminated or 6 in. x 9 in. x 21 in. Caster Laminated
- Wheel Bearings: Tapered Roller Bearing in Cast Iron Hub
- Shock Absorption: Spring Shock Absorber on Axle of Semi-Mount & Pull Type
- Front Guard: Optional: Rubber deflector, Single Chain guard, or Double Chain Guard
- Rear Guard: Optional: Rubber deflector, Single Chain guard, or Double Chain Guard
- Working Width
- 10 ft.
- 10 ft. 6 1/2 in.
- 10 ft. 2 in.
- 2,270 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50-130 PTO hp