2017 Woods BW126XHD PRO
Call for Price
- PTO Horsepower: 55-235 hp
- Side frame depth: 13"
- Cutting width: 126"
- Cutting height: 2" - 15"
- Cutting capacity diameter: 3.5"
- Hitch: swivel clevis; optional pintel ring
- Transport width: 93"
- Overall width / length: 136" / 205"
- Deck type: smooth, sloped
- Deck thickness: .179 (7 gauge)
- Side frame thickness: .25"
- Hinge rod diameter: 1" full length
- Weight: 4,500 lbs
- Tongue weight: 1,575 lbs
- Main driveline rating: Cat 6 CV or Cat 5 heavy 3 joint
- Output shaft diameter: 2.38"
- Splitter / spindle gearbox hp: 250 / 210 hp
- Blade type: .5" x 4" quick change blade pins, hi-lift, flat or shredder
- Blade overlap: 6"
- Blade tip speed 540 rpm: 16,000 fpm
- Blade tip speed 1,000 rpm: 16,000 fpm
- Material flow system: fully baffled deck
- Stump jumper type: standard round-welded
- Wing flex up / down: 90° up, 22° down
- Suspension: spring on cylinder / walking tandem spring arms
- Wheel type: 15" rims, 21" laminated, 24" or 29" used aircraft tires or foam-filled aircraft tires
- Wing leveling adjustment: easy adjust turnbuckle
- Shielding: rubber belting, single or double chain
- Gearbox warranty: 6 year
- 10.5-foot Heavy-Duty Single-Wing Cutter
- High torque capacity and deep 7 gauge deck cuts more in less time
- Main driveline: Cat 6 CV or Cat 5 heavy 3 joint
- Tractor HP range: 55-235 hp
- Swivel clevis or optional pintel ring hitch
- Cuts brush up to 3.5-inches in diameter
- Side frame depth of 13 inches increases cut material capacity
- Choice of right or left wing
- Dual-wheels available on wing and center for extra flotation
- Full-length, 1-inch wing hinge pin
- Fully baffled deck for even distribution and a finer shred
- Six-year gearbox limited warranty
- Exclusive quick-change pins enable speedy blade changes in the field
- Working Width
- 4,500 lbs