2018 Toro TRX-26 Walk-Behind Trencher (22974)
Call for Price
Extending its popular line of dedicated walk-behind trenchers Toro® TRX-26, is the most powerful dedicated walk-behind trencher on the market. Boasting a 26 hp (19.4 kw) Kawasaki® engine, the TRX-26 is ideal for utility workers, irrigation contractors and plumbers looking for the power of a ride-on trencher, with the maneuverability, price and control of a walk-behind.
- 26 hp (19.4 kw) Kawasaki® Twin-Cylinder Engine
- Toro exclusive traction control system, similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder
- Tracks instead of wheels
- Easy to maneuver
- Exclusive Toro TRX Control System: Easy-to-use control system doesn't require jerk-style steering like handle bar trenchers. Three simple controls operate all traction and trenching functions. Simple controls are easy for beginners to learn quickly. Similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder.
- Track Design: Allows for zero turn capability; Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint; Increased stability on side hills; Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires; Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
- Kawasaki Twin-Cylinder Engine: Powerful Kawasaki engines deliver the performance you have come to expect from Toro. The Kawasaki twin-cylinder engine means your trencher will be reliable and easy-to-start. The large oil reservoir maintains a cooler running engine while prolonging engine life.
- Heavy-Duty Remote Air Cleaner: Reduces engine wear and improves performance. Heavy-duty remote air filter standard on TRX-26.
- TRX Pivoting Trencher Head: Pivoting head provides high ground clearance during transport.
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.2 quarts (2.1 liters)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gallons (18 liters)
- Headshaft Speed: 210 RPM w/554 ft/lbs (751.1 N) of torque
- Height: 46" (116 cm)
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Flow: 13.5 gpm (51.1 lpm) trencher chain, 9.5 gpm (36 lpm) traction each pump
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 6.3 gallons (23.8 l)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 2900 psi (199.8 bar)
- Length: 82.5" (209.6 cm) (boom up)
- Pivoting Trencher Head: Provides high ground clearance during transport
- Track: 5.9" (15 cm) wide - endless nylon reinforced rubber track
- Transport Speed: 3.1 mph (5 kph) fwd, 1.5 mph rev (2.5 kph). 273 ft/min (83.2 m/min) / 132/ft/min (40.4 m/min)
- Weight: 1,248 lbs. (566.1 kg)
- Wheelbase: 23" (58.4 cm)
- Width: 33.8" (86 cm)