2016 Grasshopper 432-72"
Call for Price
- 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc), 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota gasoline engine
- Accepts Model 8F/M1, Model 12F/M1 and Model 16 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Implements including Dethatcher, Edger, Shielded Sprayer and Sunshade Canopy.
- Turf tires
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- Engine: Kubota
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 11 mph (0 - 17.7 kph) / 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph)
- Transmission: Robust, design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: InFrame™ suspension with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Tires Front: 13x6.5x6; pneumatic with greasable, double-sealed bearings to protect from grass wrap.
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Blade: (Tempered, alloy steel); (3) 25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Blade: Drive -Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Size: DURAMAX®
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 85.5 in. 227.3 cm), (Mulch) 73.5 in.* (186.7 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 47.0 in. (119.4 cm), (Seat Cushion) 31.5 in. (80.0 cm), (ROPS) 69.5 in. (176.5 cm)
- Length: (Mowing Position) 89.5 in. (227.3 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) Sentry™ Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion.; (Housings) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter housing. Machined aluminum housing on 61-inch deck. Cast iron on 72-inch deck.
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1500 lbs. (680.4 kg) ; Mulching Package 44 lbs. (20.0 kg)
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted, with replaceable dual elements and filter minder.
- Battery: (maintenance-free) 12 Volt
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Double-layered 10-gauge plus 7-gauge formed-steel laminated spindle plane 0.313 in (7.95 mm) thick- more than 25% thicker than 0.25 in. (6.35 mm) ñ with 7-gauge skirts for geometric strength. Spindle plane is 0.9 in.(22.86 mm) thick in stress zones. Anvil-edge design with 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) reinforcement on front edge of deck.
- Drive Wheels: 24x12.00x12 turf, 4-ply rated
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Low engine oil pressure, alternator, temperature and parking brake warning lights, engine temperature and volt gauges, digital hour meter, ignition, hydraulic height adjustment and push/pull PTO switches. Choke integrated with throttle lever.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Mulching System: #504571
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Disc parking brakes, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded, CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute, spin-on / Grasshopper CoolTemp Hydro-Max? fluid withstands high and low temperature extremes for 1,000-hour change intervals.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled
- 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- G2 hydrostatic system, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps, Parker high-torque wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 72 in.