2017 DR Power TBM16AE DR Field and Brush Mower
Now with More Features!
* Floating Deck
* Increased Cutting Capacity
* 4 Wheel Design
The 16.5 Briggs & Stratton Tow-Behind has a 44" floating deck that follows the contours of uneven terrain. The outrigger tow bar lets you offset the deck to either side, or mow straight behind. Clear acres of thick field grass and brush up to 3" in diameter.
- Floating Deck: The deck is suspended from the frame, allowing it to ride up and over high points, minimizing scalping and protecting the drivetrain from damage.
- Powerful Engine: The legendary power, performance and durability of Briggs & Stratton® engines make them the only ones we use on our Field and Brush Mowers. They are easy to start, comfortable to use, and feature a debris management system that protects the engine from whatever you kick up while you’re cutting.
- No-Tools Height Adjustment: Choose your mowing height—from 4" to 7.5"—with two easy-turning hand cranks.
- Pivoting Blades: Unique swinging blades pivot when hitting an immovable object, to protect the mower’s blade, spindle and engine.
- Remote Control: A remote control allows you to engage and disengage the mower blade—right from the driver’s seat of your towing vehicle.
- Chain Debris Guard: Similar to the debris shields used on commercial roadside mowers, this guard stops material from flying forward
- Mows Outside Wheelbase: The mowing blade extends outside of the wheels—so you can mow right up next to fences, walls, hedgerows and other obstacles without interference.
- Outrigger Tow Bar: The 2-piece tow bar allows for offsetting the mowing deck to the left or right...or you can mow right behind your tow vehicle.
- 44" Mulching Deck: The 44" mowing deck is enclosed on 3 sides, so cut material is chopped and re-chopped, leaving windrows behind.
- Big “Brush Bar": The 2.75" thick steel frame acts as a brush bar...pushing over saplings, brambles, and other vegetation before feeding it under the deck
- Mow up to 1.5 acres per hour!: Mowing times will vary with conditions (density of growth and features of terrain), but hooked up to your ATV the DR 16.5 Tow-Behind can clear as much 1.5 acres per hour — while you ride in comfort!
- Clutch: Electric
- Cutting Width: 44"
- Cutting Capacity: 4'-high grass; 8'-high weeds & brush; 3"-thick saplings
- Cutting Height: 4" to 7 1/2"
- Number of Blades: 2
- Length: 146" with tow bar extended
- Width: 46.5"
- Height: 29 1/2"
- Weight: 448 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 78"L x 49"W x 40"H
- Shipping Weight: 533 lbs.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series
- Starting Type: Electric
- Horsepower: 16.5 HP
- Engine Type: Briggs & Stratton OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: One (cast iron sleeve)
- Air Filter: Dual Element
- Pre Cleaner: Yes
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Lubrication: Full pressure pump with oil filter
- Oil Type: 30W HD
- Fuel Capacity: 2 1/2 gallons with fuel pump and fuel filter
- Fuel Shutoff Value: Yes
- Accepts Attachments: N/A
- Transmission: N/A
- Type: Tow-Behind
- Machine Warranty: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 years residential; 1 year commercial
- Number of Tires: 4
- Dimensions: Front: 11 x 4-5" Rear: 13 x 5-6"
- Tread: Front: Never Flat, Rear: Tubed
- Horse Power
- 16.5 HP
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton OHV
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 1/2 gallons with fuel pump and fuel filter
- Deck Size