2017 Grasshopper 124V-41"
Call for Price
The perfect introduction to Grasshopper comfort, quality and durability, the model 124V combines powerful performance with a compact design ideal for tight quarters mowing.
- Fuel: Gasoline-unleaded
- Air Cleaner System: Integrated, cyclonic air cleaner with 5-step debris management system
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Cooling System: Air
- Crankshaft: Verticle
- Cylinders: 2, V-Twin
- Displacement: 44.2 cu. in (725cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 3 U.S. Gal. (11.4 l)
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type of Engine: B&S Commercial Turf
- Height: (ROPS) 57.5 in. (146.1cm)
- Height: (Seat Cushion) 27.5 in. (69.8 cm)
- Blade Length: (Tempered, alloy steel) (2) 21 in. (53.5 cm)
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 54.5 in. (138.4cm) (Mulch) 42.5 in. (108.0cm)
- Length: 76.0 in. (193.0 cm)
- Seat Height: 44.5 in. (113.0 cm)
- Weight: (Uncrated) 700 lbs. (317.5 kg)(Mulching Package) 17 lb. (7.7 kg)
- Wheel Size: Drive Wheels - Standard (4-ply rated) 20x10x8 turf, 4-ply rated, Front Wheels-13x5.00x6; pneumatic with greasable, double-sealed bearings to protect from grass wrap.
- 41-inch (104.1 cm) side discharge deck with optional mulching and vacuum collection capability using the same deck
- Accepts 8-cu.-ft (226.6 L.), twin-bag Model 8HT hinged hard top, or Model 8F/M2 fabric-top collector
- Briggs & Stratton 44.2 cu. in. (725 cc) Commercial Turf Series OHV V-Twin engine offers extended service intervals and longer life
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans have no gears or other wear parts for longer service life. Best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period reduces cost and time of maintenance.
- Blade Drive: Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Double-layered 10-gauge plus 10-gauge formed-steel spindle plane 0.269 in (6.83 mm) thick with 7-gauge skirts.
- Filtration: Internal field-serviceable filter / No break-in oil change required; best-in-class service intervals with CoolTemp Hydro-Max fluid.
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Digital hour meter, parking brake indicator light, ignition switch, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Lighting: Optional
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
- Mulching System: #504548
- Other: Interlock System-Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Compression
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) deep-cushioned, high-back, foam-padded, scuff-resistant Cordura®-covered with padded lumbar support and armrests.
- Spindle Assembly: Sentryô Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Double bearings, non-greasable.
- Spindle: (Housing) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Brake: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmoothô dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: Roomy, iso-mounted footrest with Shock Impact Reduction Systemô (SIRSô).
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 ñ 7.5 mph (0 ñ 12.1 kph) forward 0 ñ 5.5 mph (0 ñ 8.9 kph) reverse
- Transmission: Design-matched hydrostatic system with in-line cooling fans. Fully hydraulic, integrated Parker HT Series transmission with variable displacement piston-type pumps and high-torque wheel motors for each drive wheel.
- Engine Manufacturer
- B&S Commercial Turf
- 44.2 cu. in (725cc)
- Fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 U.S. Gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 41 in.