2017 STIHL FB 131
Call for Price
A professional-grade bed redefiner with simplified starting, long run times, and more.
Give landscaping a crisp, clean edge with the STIHL FB 131 bed redefiner. With its large 710 cc fuel tank and low-emission engine, this professional-grade redefiner delivers long run times without sacrificing an ounce of performance. It features a vertical pleated air filter for better filtration and STIHL exclusive IntelliCarb™ technology for maximum RPM when air filter begins to clog. And thanks to its simplified starting procedure, you can get working faster. Its “line of sight” indicator allows for precision, while its adjustable depth wheel ensures a consistent cutting depth. Professional landscapers will love the power, run time and durability of the FB 131 bed redefiner – only from STIHL.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Displacement: 36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)
- Weight: 7.8 kg (17.2 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24 oz)
- Blade Cutting Depth: Up to 66 mm (2.6 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:2.09 4,800 rpm
- 2.2 cu. in. (36.3 cc)
- 17.2 lb. (7.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 24 oz (710 cc)
- Blade Length
- 2.6 in. (Up to 66 mm)