2017 STIHL MS 201 C-E
Call for Price
A lightweight, low-emission chainsaw with STIHL Easy2Start™ that packs the power pros need.
The MS 201 C-E is built around our high-power, high-tech, fuel-efficient engines that deliver longer run times and lower emissions. Designed for optimum performance in the field, this chainsaw has our Easy2Start™ system that makes starting almost effortless. Together with an adjustable oil pump and the new STIHL PICCO™ Super 3 (PS3) saw chain with improved cutting and boring efficiency and a 15% longer cutting life over similar chains, the MS 201 C-E starts fast and cuts fast, providing the user with maximum control.
- Adjustable Automatic Oiler: The Adjustable Automatic Oiler allows the user to adjust the lubricant of the guide bar and saw chain for different bar lengths and cutting conditions.
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Master Control Lever™: The Master Control Lever™ is an easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Displacement: 35.2 cc (2.14 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.8 kW (2.41 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 4.1 kg (8.82 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 310 cc (10.5 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 63 PS3
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 30 to 40 cm (12 in. to 16 in.) STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E or STIHL ROLLOMATIC® E Light
- Power Source: Gas
- 2.14 cu. in. (35.2 cc)
- Horse Power
- 2.41 bhp (1.8 kW)
- 8.82 lb. (4.1 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in. to 16 in. (30 to 40 cm)