2017 STIHL MS 250
Call for Price
A chainsaw designed for firewood cutting – with a great power-to-weight ratio.
For people held hostage by high heating bills, firewood can mean freedom. With an exceptional power-to-weight ratio, the STIHL MS 250 is ideal for building the ultimate woodpile – so you get great bang for the buck.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner: The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers: Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Winter/Summer Shutter: The Winter/Summer Shutter allows the carburetor to operate at optimum temperature year-round and helps to prevent carburetor icing when working below 50°F (10°C).
- Displacement: 45.4 cc (2.77 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.2 kW (3.0 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 4.6 kg (10.1 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 470 cc (15.9 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 200 cc (6.8 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: .325 in. RM3
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 40 to 45 cm (16 in. to 18 in.) STIHL ROLLOMATIC®
- Power Source: Gas
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B): The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- 2.77 cu. in. (45.4 cc)
- Horse Power
- 3.0 bhp (2.2 kW)
- 10.1 lb. (4.6 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 16 in. to 18 in. (40 to 45 cm)