2019 DR Power ST45015DEN DR Stump Grinder Electric Start
The easiest, fastest method of stump removal! The Pro Stump Grinder demolishes any sized stump, even tough hardwoods, in just minutes. With 8 carbide-tipped teeth and a world-class DR engine with 15.3 ft-lbs of gross torque, this machine is ready to take out any stump.
- Simple Operation: Position the DR Stump Grinder over a stump, lock one wheel in place with the wheel brake, engage the cutting head, and pivot easily from side to side, shaving off an inch or so with each pass. Reposition the machine and repeat until the entire stump is reduced to a pile of wood chips.
- Oversized tires roll over rough terrain: These lugged high-flotation tires make for easy transport and give the machine full support during operation. Large size (15" x 4.75") helps to keep machine elevated over wood chips during operation.
- Mining-grade teeth: The cutter head features 8 steel teeth that are tipped with mining-grade tungsten carbide a material 10 times harder than steel and which is used for drilling through bedrock. Spinning at 2800 rpm, these teeth take a remarkable 360 "bites" per second!
- Engine: Our DR OHV engine (301cc) with 15.3 ft-lbs of gross torque (per SAE J1940) has the muscle to power through hardwood stumps of any size. Available with choice of manual- or electric starting.
- Simple hand controls: Control the wheel brakes and engine throttle right from the handle bars. Lock one wheel in place while you pivot the machine back and forth to grind away a stump. Unlock and reposition as needed, right from your working position.
- Clutch: Yes
- Number of Teeth: 8
- Tooth RPM: 2,800
- Length: 51in
- Width: 29in
- Height: 39in
- Weight: 148 lbs Manual / 153 lbs Electric
- Shipping Dimensions: 54.75inL x 35.5inW x 45.25inH
- Handlebar Height: Adjustable at 33in, 37in, 40in
- Shipping Weight: 213 lbs / 218 lbs
- Make: DR
- Ft Lbs Torque: 15.3 Gross torque per SAE J1940
- Engine Type: OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: 1
- Air Filter: Paper
- Pre Cleaner: Yes
- Oil Filter: No
- Lubrication: Splash
- Oil Type: 30W HD
- Choke/Primer: Choke
- Fuel Shutoff Value: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Optimized Using FEA For Strength: Yes
- Assembly: Yes
- Frame: 12 gauge
- Grease Fittings: Yes
- Machine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential Use / 90 days Commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 yrs Res or Commercial
- Number of Tires: 2
- Tire Size: 15in x 4.75in
- Wheel Brake with Lock: Yes
- Tread: Saw Tooth
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 153 lb.
- 5 in.
- 2 in.
- 3 in.