2019 DR Power TB25044BEN DR Field and Brush Mower
Step up to a big 20 HP V-Twin engine for even more brush busting power! Hitch it to your ATV or lawn tractor and reclaim overgrown property while you ride. Take down 3" saplings and mow the thickest field grass. Clear up to 2 acres per hour!
- Powerful Engine: The legendary power, performance and durability of Briggs & Stratton® engines make them the obvious choice for our Field and Brush Mowers. They are easy to start, comfortable to use, and feature a debris management system that protects the engine from whatever you kick up while you're cutting.
- Floating Deck: The deck is suspended from the frame, allowing it to ride up and over high points, minimizing scalping and protecting the drivetrain from damage.
- No-Tools Height Adjustment: Choose your mowing height—from 4" to 7.5"—with two easy-turning hand cranks.
- Pivoting Blades: Unique swinging blades pivot when hitting an immovable object, to protect the mower's blade, spindle and engine.
- Chain Debris Guard: Similar to the debris shields used on commercial roadside mowers, this guard stops material from flying forward
- Remote Control: A remote control allows you to engage and disengage the mower blade—right from the driver's seat of your towing vehicle.
- Mows Outside Wheelbase: The mowing blade extends outside of the wheels—so you can mow right up next to fences, walls, hedgerows and other obstacles without interference.
- Big “Brush Bar": The 2.75" thick steel frame acts as a brush bar...pushing over saplings, brambles, and other vegetation before feeding it under the deck
- 44" Mulching Deck: The 44" mowing deck is enclosed on 3 sides, so cut material is chopped and re-chopped, leaving windrows behind.
- Outrigger Tow Bar: The 2-piece tow bar allows for offsetting the mowing deck to the left or right...or you can mow right behind your tow vehicle.
- Mow up to 2 acres per hour!: Mowing times will vary with conditions (density of growth and features of terrain), but hooked up to your ATV the DR 20 HP Tow-Behind Brush Mower can clear as much 2 acres per hour — while you ride in comfort!
- Clutch: Electric
- Cutting Width: 44"
- Cutting Capacity: 6'-high grass; 8'-high weeds & brush; 3"-thick saplings
- Cutting Height: 4" to 7-1/2"
- Number of Blades: 2
- Length: 146" with tow bar extended
- Width: 46-1/2"
- Height: 32-1/2"
- Weight: 460 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 545 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 78"L x 49"W x 40"H
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series
- Starting Type: Electric
- Horsepower: 20 HP
- Engine Type: Briggs & Stratton V-Twin OHV
- Number Of Cylinders: Two (cast iron sleeved)
- Air Filter: Dual Element
- Pre Cleaner: Yes
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Lubrication: Pressurized
- Oil Type: 30W HD
- Fuel Capacity: 2 -1/2 gallons with fuel pump and fuel filter
- Fuel Shutoff Value: Yes
- Accepts Attachments: N/A
- Transmission: N/A
- Type: Tow-Behind
- Machine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential, 90 days Commercial
- Engine Warranty: 2 yrs Residential, 1 year Commercial
- Number of Tires: 4
- Dimensions: Front: 11 x 4-5" Rear: 13 x 5-6"
- Tread: Front: Never Flat, Rear: Tubed
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 20 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4-5 in. Rear: 13 x 5-6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2 -1/2 gal.
- Deck Size
- 44 in.