2019 Kubota SC4060
Call for Price
Quote by Phone
Phone: (225) 647-5881
13173 Airline Hwy
Gonzales, LA 70737
|Mon - Fri||7:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
Kubota by Land Pride: The SC40 Skid Cutters are ideal for clearing grass, weeds, and brush up to 4" diameter. They can be set to cut depths as low as 1.5" and are available with three different volume drive motors to maximize performance on your SSV or SVL models. Farmers/ranchers, developers, contractors, and rental yards can clear land or small trees, shrubs, bushes and grass. Only available through Kubota Dealers.
- Standard motor @ 16-25 gpm, High flow motor @ 26-43 gpm: Customer can choose one of two optional motors for the SC4060 or SC4072 cutter (standard and high flow). This allows the cutter to fit a wide variety of Skid Steers. Also the deck can be upgraded to a different motor when owner upgrades Skid Steer
- Case drain: Protects hydraulic motor.
- 1/4" Side panels for overall reinforcement: Protects sides from debris being thrown against them from the blades.
- Front and rear chain guards: Single chain guards on the front and rear of deck. Reduces flying debris.
- Replaceable skid shoes: Protect side plate structure. Shoes are replaceable for convenience.
- 1/2" x 5" Heat-treated free-swinging blades: Heat-treated blades offer longer life. Free-swinging blades protect from obstructions.
- 4" Diameter cutting capacity: Can aid in clearing brush.
- SC4060 High blade tip speed: Standard motor = 15,668 fpm at 25 gpm. High flow motor = 15,440 fpm at 43 gpm
- Optional front roller wheels: Aid in the forward motion of the cutter and help protect against running the cutter frame into the ground. The rollers will also help in lengthening the life of the cutter’s front end skid shoes.
- Motor pressure gauge: Allows the operator to ensure that the motor is operating at proper psi.
- Bi-directional blade rotation: Customer can switch direction of blade rotation to utilize both sides of blades.
- Height adjustment safety chain: Provides additional operator protection from flying objects by allowing the Rotary Cutter to only be lifted up to 18"
- Model Number: SC4060
- Cutter weight with skid shoes and without front roller wheels: 1324 lbs (600.6 kg)
- Front roller wheels weight (Optional): 42 lbs (19.1 kg)
- Protective door weight (Optional): 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Hitch: Welded on
- Cutting width: 61.5" (1.56 m)
- Overall width: 72" (1.83 m)
- Overall length: 78" (1.98 m)
- Cutting height: 1 1/2" to 18" (3.8 cm to 45.7 cm) infinitely variable.
- Cutting capacity: 4" (10.2 cm) Diameter
- Spindle hub oil capacity: 10 oz. (296 mL)
- Spindle hub oil: EP 80-90 wt. gearlube
- Standard drive motor: 15-25 gpm (56.8-94.6 lpm) flow
- High volume drive motor: 26-43 gpm (98.4-162.8 lpm) flow
- Hydraulic pressure: 1500 to 3500 psi. (10.34 to 24.13 MPa)
- Deck thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Side skirt construction: 1/4" (6 mm) Steel
- Deck wear protection: Four corner mounted skid shoes and two mid skid shoes
- Skid shoes construction: 3/8" (10 mm) plate
- Dishpan: Heavy-duty round 5/8" (16 mm) plate
- Blade size: 1/2" x 5" (1.3 cm x 12.7 cm) bi-directional
- Blade rotation: Clockwise or counter clock wise
- Blade Bolt: 1 1/8"-12 x 3 7/16" with key.
- 16-25 gpm motor blade tip speed: 15,668 fpm (79.6 mps) at 25 gpm (94.6 lpm)
- 26-43 gpm motor blade tip speed: 15,440 fpm (78.4 mps) at 43 gpm (162.8 lpm)
- Front deck protection: Single row chain guard
- Rear deck protection: Single row chain guard
- Deck lift height protection: Height adjustment safety chain
- Front rollers (Optional): Welded round steel wheels
- Deck Size
- 61.5 in. (1.56 m)