2019 Land Pride RCF2784
Call for Price
The RCF2784 Rotary Cutters are heavy-duty smooth top versions of the RCR26 Series. The 84" width helps you tackle small trees up to 3" in diameter, as well as grass, weeds, crops and brush.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications. Shows Land Pride’s confidence in gearbox integrity.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- 130 Horsepower gearbox: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Cat. 4 driveline with 4-plate slip-clutch: Excellent gearbox protection with the slip-clutch slipping when encountering obstruction in blade path. Standard slip-clutch offers convenience over shear-bolts.
- Cat. II or III hitch with floating top link: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut.
- Quick Hitch Capability: Quick Hitch provides for fast hook-up.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- 84" Cutting width: Wide cutting width, Reduces cutting time in the field.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck & 1/4" side skirt mconstruction:10 gauge deck can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks and 1/4" side skirts provide excellent reinforcement and also protect sides from debris being thrown against them from the blades.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Fully welded deck Robotic welded: Adds additional strength and deck integrity.
- Extended cutter front: For increased material flow and added protection.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters. Also allows for more efficient handling.
- Deck Height: 10 1/8", Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 1 1/2" to 12" Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- High cutting capacity: Can cut brushy areas with saplings up to 3".
- Full length skids with replaceable shoes: Full length skids protect side plate structure, replaceable shoes for convenience.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- Oval stump jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions such as stumps, rocks and debris, which also helps protect gearbox output shaft.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut. (14,369 fpm)
- Available with single or dual tailwheel: Dual tailwheels offer greater stability in uneven terrain.
- 15" Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions. Can’t go flat.
- 1 1/2" Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel(s): Tailwheels take a beating, spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Optional front guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer can choose to include single chain, double chain or rubber guarding.
- Optional rear guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer can choose to include single chain or double chain.
- Standard rear metal band: Protects against flying debris. Acts as a baffle o help mulch cuttings into smaller pieces.
- Model Number: RCF2784
- 3-Point hitch: Category ll & IlI with floating top linkage, quick hitch adaptable
- Pull type tongue: weight 687 lbs
- Cutting width: 84"
- Overall width: 89"
- Overall length: 3-Point single tailwheel: 132 1/2"; 3-Point dual tailwheel: 130 3/8"; Pull-type dual tailwheel: 159 1/4"
- Deck height (bottom of deck to bottom of skid shoe): 10 1/8"
- Cutting height: 1 1/2" to 12"
- Cutting capacity: 3" Diameter
- Recommended tractor horsepower: 60-130 horsepower
- Power take-off speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox ratio: 1:1.21
- Gearbox construction: Speed-up beveled gears, cast iron housing, 1 3/8"-6 spline input shaft and 2" output shaft
- Gearbox oil capacity & type: 6.5 Pints of EP 80-90W gear lube
- Deck construction: All welded deck
- Deck material thickness: 10 Gauge
- Side skirt material thickness: 1/4"
- Skid shoes: 1/4" thick bolt-on replaceable skid shoes
- Stump jumper: 3/16" x 24" x 38" Oval pan with 1" thick blade holder bar
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 4" x 31" Heat treated alloy steel free-swinging high lift
- Blade bolts: Keyed with harden flat washers & locknuts.
- Blade tip speed: 14,369 FPM
- Driveline: ASAE Category 4
- Driveline: protection 4 Plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel mount: Welded A-arm and caster fork with 360 degree swivel
- Tailwheel: 4" x 8" x 15" Laminated tire with cast iron hub
- Front guard: Rubber guard (optional), Single chain guard (optional), Double chain guard (optional).
- Rear guard: Metal band (standard), Single chain guard (optional), Double chain guard (optional).
- Machine weight, 3-Point single tailwheel: 1,354 lbs. with front & rear chain guards
- Machine weight, 3-Point dual tailwheel: 1,427 lbs. with front & rear chain guards
- Machine weight, Pull-type dual tailwheel: 1,632 lbs. with front & rear chain guards and hydraulic adjustment
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 89 in.
- 130 3/8-159 1/4 in.
- 1,354-1,632 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 60-130 hp