Honda Power Equipment EB2800i
Honda Power Equipment
- 2800 watts, 120V
- Quiet, trusted jobsite power
- Lightweight and portable
- Inverter - Fuel efficient, stable power for sensitive equipment & electronics
- Jobsite grade - GFCI protection, OSHA & LA-ETL compliant
- Lightweight portability: At only 67 lbs., the EB2800i is a lightweight powerhouse. Its compact size makes it easy to grab and go.
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for your valuable tools: Honda's inverter technology means stable, quality power in a smaller, lighter package. Which means no worries about damaging valuable tools or electronics. The precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Easy starting, powerful Honda engine: Easy-starting, fuel efficient, and powerful, Honda engines are legendary for providing years of reliable service. All Honda engines are certified to meet 50-state EPA and CARB emission levels.
- Long run time - keeps you working all day: The EB2800i operates up to 12 hours using only 2.1 gal of fuel. The reason? Honda's exclusive Eco Throttle system maximizes fuel efficiency. It allows the engine to adjust up and down to produce only the power you need. The result is a more fuel efficient, quieter generator.
- All circuits GFCI protected: The EB2800i offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- OSHA & LA-ETL compliant: The EB2800i was designed to meet OSHA & LA-ETL requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
- Impressively quiet - only 62 dB (A): Say goodbye to noisy jobsites. The EB2800i operates between 62 to 67 dBA.
- Rugged full frame protection: A full frame protects the generator, while offering a convenient hand holds and tie down locations for transport.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Individual outlet circuit protection: Protects the generator outlets from being overloaded.
- 3 year residential / 1 year commercial warranty
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- Engine: Honda GC190LA
- Displacement: 186cc
- AC Output: 120v 2800w max (23.3A) / 2500w rated (20.8A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex (2)
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 5.1 hrs @ rated load, 12.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.9 in. x 17.6 in. x 18.9 in.
- Noise Level: 67 dB(A) @ rated load, 62 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 66.8 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year
- Storage Cover
- Wheel Kit
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- 16.9 in.
- 17.6 in.
- 18.9 in.
- 66.8 lb.
- AC Output
- 120v 2800w max (23.3A) / 2500w rated (20.8A)
- 20A 125V Duplex (2)
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 2.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 67 dB(A) @ rated load, 62 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
- Run Time
- 5.1 hrs @ rated load, 12.1 hrs @ 1/4 load