Toro Dingo® Stump Grinder Attachment
Call for Price
Dingo® Stump Grinder Attachment
The Toro Dingo Stump Grinder easily attaches to either Dingo or Dingo TX compact utility loaders. Make grinding stumps quicker and more productive with the stump grinder attachment for your Toro Dingo.
- Great for tree stump removal
- Great for hard to access areas
- Great for eliminating roots
- Cuts 16.5" (41.9 cm) Below Grade: Allows for efficient removal of deep roots
- Indexing Head: Index position of blade adjusts up to 30-degree, allowing easy removal of roots.
- Direct Line of Sight: From operator position to cutting blade increases accuracy and efficiency in removing stumps. It takes finger-tip action alone to eliminate the stump with the Dingo's easy-to-use controls.
- Replaceable Teeth: Twelve (12) bolt on carbide tipped green teeth, provide long life and easy changeability.
- Cutting Depth: 16.5" below grade
- Cutting Height: 36" above grade
- Height: 31" (78.7 cm)
- Length: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Number Of Teeth: 12
- Weight: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Wheel Diameter: 17" to tip
- Wheel Stopping Time: 5 seconds
- Width: 26" (66 cm), 44" (111.8 cm) w/ chip guard
- 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- 26 in. (66 cm), 44 in. (111.8 cm) w/ chip guard
- 31 in. (78.7 cm)
- 265 lb. (120 kg)